Keep geeting the following error:
Error: can't read "mom_sys_arr(Word_Seperator)": no such element in array
Error: window name "b" already exists in parent
when I select:
1) N/C Data Definitions
2) Other Data Elements
in Windows 10 Pro
Happens in existing post, sample posts and new posts??
Is there an easy way to downgrade Post Builder to an earlier release (to test for problem) or do I have to completely remove the software and re-install from scratch?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I get the same error.
Try to get into other data elements this way:
-program and tool paths - word summary - other data elements
Ive noticed another error:
Try to create lathe post, generic controler.
No way to "downgrade" other than un-install & re-install.
What I do is, when first installing a new version of NX:
- Install base version (e.g. NX10.0)
- Copy the install folder (e.g. copy "C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0" to "C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0_Base")
- then install MRs/MPs.
That way, if I ever need to "downgrade" I can...
1) RENAME the current version folder somewhere else (e.g. copy "C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0" to "C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0.3.5 MP16"
2) *COPY* (so you alway keep a "base" install) the "Base" folder to the install tree (e.g. copy "C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0_Base" to "C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0")
3) If needed, apply MRs/MPs as desired.
Note for Post builder, you can copy the entire post builder folder tree ("%UGII_BASE_DIR%\Postbuild") from one of the above folder trees to another, and rename it (e.g. copy C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0.3.5 MP16\Postbuild" to "C:\Program Files\Siemens\NX 10.0\Postbuild_1035MP16") . Edit the "post_builder.bat" in that file, change the definition of "PB_HOME" as needed. e.g.
This way you can run a different version of PB than the rest of NX.
Ken "I have 9 different version of PostBuilder available for NX 10!" Akerboom
(edited to fix typos)
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled
See the solution center as it seems to be a known error.
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.2, FBM, MRL 3.1.7 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 11.4
Development: C (ITK), .NET, Tcl/Tk Testing: NX12.0 | AWC 3.4 Preparing: NX12.0
Employees of the customers, together we are strong
How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community
NX Customization - Best Practice Guide