Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postconfigurator LIB_RETURN_move

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

Hello,

I am trying suppress the Buffer LIB_RETURN_move LIB_RETURN_move_ENTRY_end but I don´t get it.

Debug.JPG

PC.JPG

Any help or idea? 

Thanks Thomas in advance Smiley Tongue

4 REPLIES

Re: Postconfigurator LIB_RETURN_move

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi Cristian,

we have Properties in the PC for configure the behaviour before and after the Toolchange. Give them a try, it's normaly not needed to change the Buffer here Smiley Happy.

Retract_Motions.jpg

If that not fits you expectations of output please give me some more informations on the created Post (NX Version, PC library version, Controller, used Layers). I tried to get the Buffer output with NX12.0 but i not get the same output. Maybe you can also provide a sample post here so that i can do some testing with that buffer.

Best regards

Thomas

Solution Partner Genius

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the replay,

NX version: 10

PC Version: 4.2.2

Controller: Sinumerik 840D

Layer:  1 named AYS and other named Bost(Manufacturer). I know that is not the best order way, but I am beginning in this issue Smiley Happy.

Nomotion.JPG

It is all Off in Additional motions. 

I do not mind overwriting the existing buffers so they do not appear, but do not leave templates without the option to remove them

I can share with you the post if you think that it is necessary.

Best regardsm

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hello Cristian,

the G153 movement in your output is before or after the toolchange?

When it is before the toolchange then the reason is that the properties "Return before First Tool Change Pos" & "Return Tool Change Pos" are set to Z XY/ Z in your post. Switch them to NONE and it should work.

If that is not working and you mean the return movement after the toolchange please send me the post to take a look into it.

Best regards

Thomas

Solution Partner Genius
Eureka Thomas!

This solution solved my problem.

Thanks very much, if you like the PP send me a private message and I will send you.

Bet regards,

Learn online

Solution Information