I need to pasted after copy code block.
Is there a way?
This is sort of a "spring pass"?
There are a few ways to do this.
Personally, (and without more context) I would probably just make an instance of the operation in NX.
- associative (edit either & both update) or non-associative (as desired)
- I can see it in verification and simulation (using both internal toolpath & G code simulation)
- total machining time will be "more correct"
- allows better control of motion between passes
For doing it in the post, a ROUGH outline would include:
- you will need a UDE to flag which operations need it
- You will need to figure out (in the post) when to start & end "saving output lines", and set/clear a variable
- The best place to save the output lines would probably be in PB_CMD_before_output (save based on the variable)
- Then figure out where/when to output the copied lines (End of path?)
This may NOT be trivial, especially if there is a lot of variability of return/gohome motion between different programmers / operations.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled