Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem to make Machine Configuration File (MCF)

Hi Dear's. I'm making and configuring a 5 Axis CNC Machine to simulate from NX Manufacturing. I need to make a machine configuration file (.MCF) to use as a machine in MACH directory. I'm waiting to your help. Tanks
Balestrini Power 5axis
Wood Router
Head Head
4 REPLIES

Re: Problem to make Machine Configuration File (MCF)

You can't make one, you can just use one of the sample machines that are shipping with NX.

At https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/tecnomatix/RealNC/Machine_Configurator/ you can download the machine configurator, which allows for simple changes to the MCF file.

You need a license to get full control, but that is expensive and the machine configurator is not a handy tool.

Generally the machine configurator is not intended for regular users, but for third party consultants doing nothing but IS&V customization and such.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Hi sir

1- How can i get th user name and password  to download

2- Is ther any way to change A and C axis order( I want The a axis go bellow C axis, the picture show the current axis prder)

Thanks

Balestrini Power 5axis
Wood Router
Head Head

The order of the axis (kinematic chain) is NOT defined inside the Machine Configurator. That is defined where you show it inside the Machine Tool Builder in NX.

Thomas Schulz
Siemens PLM
Manufacturing Engineering Software

You do have a webkey account else you wouldn't be able to post here, this account is valid for any Siemens GTAC content, so use the same credentials as you do for the forum.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Learn online

Solution Information