cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove last member NX11.01

Creator
Creator

Hi

After updating to NX11.01, I am seeing new dialog for part boundary creation. But where is "Remove last Member" button?. If we select a wrong edge while selecting part boundary there seems no way to deselect that.

4 REPLIES

Re: Remove last member NX11.01

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Expand all groups of the new dialog and check the one that lists the boundary members, there you can select the member to delete, if I remember correctly.

The boundary dialogs are now the same for all boundaries, in NX 10 only the boundary dialogs for planar milling operations were the only old ones.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

I tried to deselect with "shift" key .. and it works. But must be aktive Select Curve (orange beckground). After deselecting member it sometimes jumps to member dialog. So try it.

I worked with planar mill operation, select part boundary, curve selection method

Vavrusa Ondrej
NX10.0.3
NX11.0.x testing

Creator
Creator

Thanks, Holding shift and clicking on curve worked!. Although I wish we could add or remove curves from existing boundaries.

The boudary dialog uses standard NX selection, so in addition to shift-select, be sure to pay attention to the selection filters and intent rules on the selction bar.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Learn online

Solution Information