is it possibile to remove words (I mean the locked words) in Motions and Common Parameters under Canned Cycles? In motions I can bypass that using an if block that return 0, but in Common Parameters isn't possible, for example I can't remove the G word and I can't add an if block.
Could someone help me?
1.checkbox "customize" ON in common parameteres on every cycle.
then you can use check custom command to return 0 in every single cycle
NOTE:check return 0 will caused to not output of entire block, not only address.
or you can use it like "MOM_disable_address address_name" and then return1
2. how to do it general in commmon parameters:
add new custom commandwith:
"MOM_disable_address address_name" ?
(to enable addresses: "MOM_enable_address address_name")
Thank you Juraj,
the problem is that, for example here:
I can't remove 'G' and I can't add if block, and I would like to use common parameters to add some custom command in every cycle. Do you think it isn't possibile so I have to check customize in every cycles and then add custom commands for every cycles?
1) With NO cycle "customized" , put all the common stuff in the common block. You should be able to add calls to custom commands before/after the "G8x" block.
2) Now customize
3) Why do you want/need to remove the G word? Is this a machine (like Siemens ) that uses a macro for cycles?
Rather than having to customize every cycle individually, and if you need to make a change, do it in EVERY (now customized) cycle, I would do as @Juraj suggested...(and assuming the "G" word is "G_motion")
- Before the block with the "G" word, add a custom command that does a "MOM_disable_address G_motion"
- after the block with the "G" word, add a custom command that does a "MOM_enable_address G_motion"
The block will not be output, but most (if not all) cycles can remain "not customized"
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP16/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steamed than e-diseaseled