Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Request a Tech Tip Topic!

[ Edited ]

We want your input. We've collected these future session topics from you so far:

• How to set up the materials, feeds and speeds tables
  • More on advanced post building, tcl, UDEs, etc
  • Non-cutting moves - ways to get the tool to engage into the part
  • How to make templates
  • How to make wizards
  • How to work with prismatic parts only defined by drawings
  • Wire EDM
  • Multi-axes tool paths for beginners

Please share your topic ideas by replying to this post. We'll take your input into consideration as we plan the calendar for upcoming webinars.

Make Better Parts Faster!

NX for Manufacturing Team

Aaron Frankel (Community Manager)
7 REPLIES

Re: Request a Tech Tip Topic!

I am an application engineer supporting for NX CAD CAM. I feel that the TECH TIPS topic is very useful.

I look forward to watch video relating to "multi axis tool path for begineer" because in my country, multi axis is still new.

Secondly, I hope that you can share with us the topic talking about "Machine simulation with G-Code".

Thank you.

Hello thanhlh84 - It's great to hear that you find the Tech Tips helpful. We're considering to do a 'theme of the month' on machining simulation in the near future. Stay tuned for our announcement on the upcoming Tech Tips for this summer.

In addition to 'Machine simulation with G-code' does anyone else have a particular topic related to machining simulation they're interested in learning more about?

More on post building, not many classes available, don't want to go to detroit, but must get drilling fixed at some point in my post processors.

Thank you

Joseph Reagan

Honeywell Aerospace

Hi Joseph - can you please be more specific about postprocessors and what you're interested in learning about?

Hi,

Can't wait to have WEDM topic.When will be the possible date for this?

Thank you in advance.

regards,

May-Joy Evangelista

Hi May-Joy, Thank you for the request. We probably will not get to Wire EDM until next year, but if we get to it sooner, we'll let you know. Was there a particular aspect about this subject that you're interested in?

I'd love to see the customization and template series with Mark Rief continued!

I'm getting into template setup and there were some questions left unanswered that

seemed like they might come out in a next installment.

Such as what was the use of the "usertools" folder he created in the custom NX scenario?

Love to see more of these from Mark, he is very easy to understand!

Learn online

Solution Information