Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Shop Docs

After modifing a shop doc get error message 1770010. Also when trying to save as Web page get some options for republish have not seen before and also get that spreadsheets are locked by another user but cannot find any instance of excel in use. I susspect it may be more of an Excel problem than NX

NX9.0.2.5

Mike

NX 10.0.3.5
Win 7
15 REPLIES

Re: Shop Docs

This was fixed in NX 10.0.2.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

I ran in NX10 now get different message shown on attached file, cannot find where the missing items are referenced this is using the std Operation List Select (HTML/Excel)

Output file E:\WIP Holding Area\Alcoa Howmet\MFG Models NX10\08131_MFG_ASSY_MM.html is locked!
mom_attr_PART_DRWNAME not found
mom_attr_PART_PARTNUM not found

NX10.0.2.6

Mike

NX 10.0.3.5
Win 7

I would show this to GTAC, and let them diagnose it.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

[ Edited ]

Hello Mark,

I am using NX 10.0.3.2. I still get this 1770010 error message sometimes when I work on Shop Doc.

Why is that?

Thanks,

Kai

Hello Mark,

Initially the shop documentation works good but I would like to custom the Shop Documentatio. But when I customize it I receive the same error  1770010.

Error Message: TCL error Error Code 1720010: MOM_TCL: Can not excute command; TCL error couldn't change working directory to..

I'm using NX 10.0.3.5

Thanks,
Marco

Any solution to this problem...I am facing the same issue.

Please check attached image

Hi

could you share the template file .xlsx 

may be i could help

[ Edited ]

Hello, Thank you for the prompt reply..I have attached the template. 

i have made the changes to "shopdoc_excel.tcl" file & given correct path for excel.exe & now i am getting some other error : in information window :

Output file D:\Scratch\XXX\Temp\Vericut\XXXXX\shop\stage_a\tool_list_select_htmlexcel\XXX_a.html is locked!

pop up error is attached again...

I am setting shop_doc.dat file as below :

Tool List Select (HTML/Excel), ${UGII_CAM_SHOP_DOC_DIR}excel_templates\shopdoc_template_English_tool_list_select.tcl, ${UGII_CAM_SHOP_DOC_DIR}excel_templates\shopdoc_excel.tpl

shopdoc_template_English_tool_list_select.tcl :

set cam_shopdoc_dir [MOM_ask_env_var UGII_CAM_SHOP_DOC_DIR]

set ex_doc_template_file "[file rootname [info script]].htm"

source "[file dirname [info script]]/shopdoc_excel.tcl"

Hi Vijay

I've checked the file and it is working fine 

I've attached the output file as well as the xlsx,tcl, htm &  files folder

Could u  copy the Files folder, tcl,htm & xlsx file in Siemens\NX 10.0\MACH\resource\shop_doc\excel_templates folder and give a try

Make a copy of the shop_doc folder before replacing the files 

I am using NX 10.0.3.5

Learn online

Solution Information