cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformation instances

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Jkane,

Thank you for inform. how to use IPW measure with NX11.

I have a new question.

Is it possible using in NX manufactoring ... navigator/transformation and operation for object transformation making an instance (for expl. motion delta XC 100.00 and result in an instance) to get directly information for CNC transformation or is there an other way using postbuilder or post generator.  

Thank you very much

from Germany

5 REPLIES

Re: Transformation instances

The parameters entered by the user in operation transform are not available as mom variables, but the transformation matrix that results is. You may need to do a little math, but you can see them in the review tool. For example, here I entered X delta 123.4567:

V mom_translation_vector[0] = 123.4567
V mom_translation_vector[1] = 0.00000000000000000
V mom_translation_vector[2] = 0.00000000000000000

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello Mark,

Thank you for answer. The mom_translate_vector(0..2) is to be set manually? I have sometimes 8 transformation in X Direction. So I have 8 times of a big NC. I would shorten by using subroutines. How can i do this. Where can i find the review tool?

Thank you

IL1

The review tool is turned on in the bottom of the Postprocess dialog. You can browse the events and variables, or as I prefer, close the review tool, and open the debug file that is created.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello Marc,

Thank you. I have found the mom_translation_vector[0..2] with the needed values XYZ transformation. If i want to make a postbuilder operation i ha´ve to use these variables to perform an adequate transformation?

best regards

IL1

Moved:

Learn online

Solution Information