Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Trial license for NX CAM not working

Hello 

I have downloaded the NX CAM trial but after the installation, when I try to launch the software I get the following message:

Capture.JPG

I trie to search for a license file in the installation folder but couldnt find one.

I would kindly thank your assistance.

4 REPLIES

Re: Trial license for NX CAM not working

Hello.  We apologize for the difficulty with the trial software.  We believe that the issue has been resolved.  Please try to re-install and launch the software again.  If you have further difficulties, please contact me, stephanie.aldrete@siemens.com.  Thank you. 

[ Edited ]

I got this error while installing 30 day trial NX cam. And the license server does not work.Untitled.png

We are looking into your issue and will have a response shortly. Thank you for your message.

Re: Trial license for NX CAM

Hello Radupantiuc,

It appears that you have previously registered for the NX CAM trial offer on March 19, 2017.  Your trail ended approximately 30 days later.  We offer one 30-day trial offer per person, per email address.  That is why you cannot get access to a new license.  At this time, would you like to view more information about the product and/or speak with a sales representative?  Here is a link to the main NX for Manufacturing information page:  https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en/products/nx/for-manufacturing/index.shtml.  

Learn online

Solution Information