Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify toolpath using keyboard arrow keys.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

verify toolpath option by using keyboard arrow keys is not working in my system. Is there any sttings to activate those keyboard keys to verify toolpath.

6 REPLIES

Re: Verify toolpath using keyboard arrow keys.

Be sure that the focus is in the dialog. For example, Pick the speed slider with the mouse, then try the arrow keys.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I had tried as per your suggestion, but still faceing same issue.

Pls help.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I got the sollution. Its the difference between NX 9 version. My earlier version was NX 9.0.0.19 and updated to NX 9.0.2.5 with help of my IT team. Now it is working fine with keyboard.

Genius
Genius

Yes, this is a 9.0.2 development.

It helps to have the NX release used in the signature.

Best wishes,
Joachim

In production NX 11.0.2 MP1 D1
In testing NX 12

Mithunshet wrote:

Hi,

I got the sollution. Its the difference between NX 9 version. My earlier version was NX 9.0.0.19 and updated to NX 9.0.2.5 with help of my IT team. Now it is working fine with keyboard.

Glad to hear that you are solved the problem.

If you don't mind a little tangent, I am curious about your upgrade choice. You went from a 2 year old version to a 1.5 year old version. If you are not aware, there are regular maintenance releases (.0.1, .0.2, .0.3) and Maintenance Packs (MP1, MP@, ...) with the latest fixes. If you are going to update your NX 9 system, did you consider moving to the latest NX 9.0.3 MP10 ?

If you need to stay on 9.0.2 for some reason, please consider updating to MP5, which should be available this week.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thank you.

I have one more doubt. In toolpath verification how to stop the simulation at each tool change? I found this option is available in other cam softwares.

Learn online

Solution Information