Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's wrong with NX10.0.3.5 MP2 ???

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello!

Can somebody tell me what's wrong with the MP2 for NX10.0.3.5? I've heard that SPLM has removed it from the download-server. I've installed it last week. I would like to know whether there is a problem and whether I should go back to MP1.

Werner

4 REPLIES

Re: What's wrong with NX10.0.3.5 MP2 ???

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Werner,

everyone who donwloaded the MP2 from GTAC last week, should have received a mail, with the following text:

You are receiving this email because our records indicate that you have recently downloaded NX 10.0.3 MP2

A problem has been found that may result in an error while changing applications or loading UI roles.

NX 10.0.3 MP2 has been removed from the Siemens PLM FTP server.  It is recommended that you not use the NX 10.0.3 MP2 that was downloaded.

When the error is corrected, NX 10.0.3 MP3 will be released  and you will receive another email letting you know the release is available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we are working very hard to correct the issue quickly.

ThomasF

Creator
Creator

hi,

In NX 10.0.3 MP2 a preview of operation set teaching in FBM was going to be introduced.

Is this preview available in NX 10.0.3 MP3 ?

regards,

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

MP3 added just the fixes for the crashes of MP2, so it should be included too.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX12.0

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

The problems with MP2 had a significant impact on our schedules.

As a result, the preview that was announced with MP3 will now be in MP5 (if everything works a planned, that will become available for customer download on May 20th.

I will upload a PDF with the Operation Set Teachinig documentation shortly.

Tom van 't Erve

NX CAM Development

Learn online

Solution Information