cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I add ISV(Machine tool builder) setting in my part the values of X Z and R will get change?

Creator
Creator

Hello,

I have one doubt regarding machine tool builder setting, I am facing one issue i.e when I am post processing the tool path without adding machine all values and output are coming fine, but when I add machine in my part all values and output is disturbing, please help me out on this. Below I have attached the image for same.

My machine is millturn machine.

Kindly help.

3 REPLIES

Re: When I add ISV(Machine tool builder) setting in my part the values of X Z and R will get change?

Legend
Legend

Hi,

Your problems begin in another place, before XZR.
Compare lines G0 G90 B90. on the left and G0 G90 B0. on the right.
So I see that your postprocessor outputs data for other kinematics.
To avoid this, you should either correct your kinematics, or cancel reload of kinematics in the postprocessor. For the second way you can find the procedure PB_CMD_reload_iks_parameters and make it as dummy:

#=============================================================
proc PB_CMD_reload_iks_parameters { } {
#=============================================================
# This command overloads new IKS params from a machine model.(NX4)
# It will be executed automatically at the start of each path
# or when CSYS has changed.
#
return
}

Re: When I add ISV(Machine tool builder) setting in my part the values of X Z and R will get change?

Creator
Creator
I agree with you but if we make it as dummy it will start behaving like part without ISV setting, but I have ISV setting associated so what to do in that case.

Legend
Legend

Answer for your question is inside of the procedure:

#----------------------------------------------------------
  # Set a classification to fetch kinematic parameters from
  # a particular set of K-components of a machine.
  # - Default is NONE.
  #----------------------------------------------------------
   set custom_classification NONE
MOM_reload_iks_parameters "$custom_classification"

Instead "NONE" the postprocessor should use a name of the kinematic chain defined in Machine Tool Builder.

Learn online

Solution Information