I created mill-turn machine using NX 8.0.3. In simulation process I noticed in G43 metacode getLCorrection() for almost all tools in program returns zero. But when I try to simulate this manufacturing program with OOTB sim15 example getLCorrection() returns correctly value. Please, explain me, why it happens?
Screeshot of Machine Tool Navigator is attached.
please check the following settings:
- are the toolsettings correct? --> unique toolnumber/name, correct adjust register
- is the NC Code correct? --> correct H call
- GV_bUseSetToolCorrection variable in CSEINitializeChannel method: true/false --> with true the kernel command SetToolCorrection uses the information internally from the tool. Sinumerik works with GV_bUseSetToolCorrection = false, that means that the tooldata are determined from the $TC_DPxx in the to_ini.ini file
- check your toolchange subrpogram related to the anycontroller part. Is your tool active? --> e.g. activateNextTool (sCarrierName)
- check correct carriername
Thanks for your reply. This is illogical situation because today I noticed if tool has number less than 4, getLCorrection() working correctly. But If tool number is 4 and more getLCorrection() returns zero. I don't know where can fix it.