cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getLCorrection() returns zero

Creator
Creator

Hello everyone.

I created mill-turn machine using NX 8.0.3. In simulation process I noticed in G43 metacode getLCorrection() for almost all tools in program returns zero. But when I try to simulate this manufacturing program with OOTB sim15 example getLCorrection() returns correctly value. Please, explain me, why it happens?

Screeshot of Machine Tool Navigator is attached.

Regards,

undrakot.

2 REPLIES

Re: getLCorrection() returns zero

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Hi undrakot,

please check the following settings:

- are the toolsettings correct? --> unique toolnumber/name, correct adjust register

- is the NC Code correct?  --> correct H call

- GV_bUseSetToolCorrection variable in CSEINitializeChannel method: true/false --> with true the kernel command SetToolCorrection uses the information internally from the tool. Sinumerik works with GV_bUseSetToolCorrection = false, that means that the tooldata are determined from the $TC_DPxx in the to_ini.ini file

- check your toolchange subrpogram related to the anycontroller part. Is your tool active? --> e.g. activateNextTool (sCarrierName)

- check correct carriername

regards

ThomasF

Machine Tool Enablement
Manufacturing Engineering Software

Re: getLCorrection() returns zero

Creator
Creator

Hi, Thomas.

Thanks for your reply. This is illogical situation because today I noticed if tool has number less than 4, getLCorrection() working correctly. But If tool number is 4 and more getLCorrection() returns zero. I don't know where can fix it.

Regards, 

undrakot.

Learn online

Solution Information