Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I customize the decimals for a MOM-variable? Tool diameter for example

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

When I get the output from shop documentation, the tool diameter comes out in the format with many decimals, I need to trun this mom_variable, how can I do that?

4 REPLIES

In your Excel template, format the cell so that Category=...

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

In your Excel template, format the cell so that Category=Number, decimal places=2. All OOTB (Excel/Html) NX9 templates have been reconfigured (in Excel) with proper formats assigned to the cells.

Re: In your Excel template, format the cell so that Category=...

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Decimals.jpgSir thanks, but actually know you said that, I have an issue, when I select the Operation List format (HTML/EXCEL), I only got the HMTL format, how can I do to get the EXCEL format? Do I have to config something else to run the office app and get the info in Excel format?? What Did I do wrong?

OOTB templates for NX9.0 will round off values in both Ex...

Siemens Experimenter

OOTB templates for NX9.0 will round off values in both Excel and html output.

Image4.gif

Image4.gif

Just to clarify, controlling the number of decimal places...

Siemens Experimenter

Just to clarify, controlling the number of decimal places output in Excel  and  html required formatting changes to the out-of-the-box templates as well code changes in tcl. In order to control the number of decimal places output in both Excel and html, you must run NX9 using NX9 templates. Reformatting the template cell prior to NX9 will affect only the Excel output.

Learn online

Solution Information