Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: load tbcload.dll file output

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Thank you again for your reply!!

tbcload.dll file has not loaded up, so it can't readed this tbcload::bceval command.

9898.JPG

Hi 

I know this is quite an acient thread. But when you were sucessful with tbcload14.dll, were you using a 32-bit operating system? 

It seems that for 64-bit win7, tcl file encrypted by tbcload14 works on ugwish but doesn't work on PostBuilder. 

I am guessing the tcl version used by NX is too old. In NX9.0, they are still using tcl 8.2. 

Steph

Phenom
Phenom

I revisited/tested this a little recently. I was not able to point to an entire encrypted post from postbuilder origin. So - I had an entry tcl which loaded the dll - and tried to source the entire PB post in encrypted form. It kept having a run time error. I have always only sourced encrypted files that had a lot of tcl code - but apparently the tcl out of PB has something in it that does not work encrypted by procomp V1.3  (maybe intentionally since there is an alternative license control option for partners.) I found that the 1.4 dll works for 64 bit and the 1.3 for 32 bit with the same procomp 1.3 encrypted file.

NX12.02
Windows 10 Pro
ITC Inc.

For some reason, tbcload14.dll does not work on my NX7.5/ NX9.0 and win10 environment. The package just doesn't load.  Have you tried extending to a C/C++ library through one of your tcl script? Does it work on post builder?

I used to encrypt some of the posts using MOM_run_user_function. The exact same code that I write using this API works well on NX7.5. But as I recompile and run it on NX9.0, it gives me run time error saying that missing entry point and things alike.

I don't like to use MOM_run_user_function to do the encryption by the way. This API is extremely UNSTABLE.  6 out of 10 clients that I have met with having trouble running this function, becasue of some sort of "external library error".

Phenom
Phenom

I haven't tried Win 10. Thanks for the heads up. I have managed with Win 7 32 and 64 to load the dll's and use sourced tbc from NX7.5 through NX10. I guess I will have to ditch this approach for Win 10! I hope that we don't have problems with the dll's - the company I work in now has some key functions used - mainly to get attribute data. I too have found challenges with every customer install (in my past role of contract post building) - one couldn't load a machine. I guess dll's would add more issues. I am looking at creating a dll now for something else (getting ude lists while cycling through navs.) The difference now is that people around me know how to do this and for me it is just for my amusement.

NX12.02
Windows 10 Pro
ITC Inc.

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

A general description:

tbcload13 | OS 32Bit | NX8.5 an less

tbcload14 | OS 64Bit | NX8.5 an less (without consideration of the specific environment variable)

tbcload17 | OS 64Bit | NX9 an higher (Or NX8.5 with the specific environment variable)

For NX8.5 you can activate a newer TCL version 8.4 with this ENV optional UGII_TCL84_LIBRARY=1

Compiled can always use the TCL 8.3 version, this is compatible.

I think the other points have been clarified and need no explanation.

Experimenter
Experimenter
Hello @tjlidacn
Did you solve this problem on 64-bit NX?

Experimenter
Experimenter
Did anyone succeeded to get this working on NX10 or NX11?

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

This DLL is exclusively used by post-processors created with post configurator.

There is no need for it with post builder post-processors.

Create your post-processors with the post configurator release shipping with NX and there should be no problems.

You may want to check your anti virus software, if it is blocking the DLL.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.2, FBM, MRL 3.1.7 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 11.4
Development: C (ITK), .NET, Tcl/Tk Testing: NX12.0 | AWC 3.4 Preparing: NX12.0

Employees of the customers, together we are strong Smiley Wink
How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community
NX Customization - Best Practice Guide

Experimenter
Experimenter
I thought post-configurator had it's own licensing scheme (sold-to id and time restriction).

Learn online

Solution Information