Do you mean 

nx cam NX9.0

I have problem for nx cam NX9.0 , Please help me

file attched

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5RQlOhl3inpQmpsUTMzcmtXVU0?usp=sharing

anh đưởng chạy dao .JPGảnh thực tế.JPG

8 REPLIES

Re: nx cam NX9.0

How does your machine handle G00 movements?

I will guess that your machine do "dogleg" rapids, it will execute a G00 move at each axis highest possible feed rate and therefore not reach its target coordinates at the same time.The result will not be a straight move.

In many cases you can control how the machine handle G00 rapids in the machine parameters, otherwise so will you need to rapid to a safe hight before you does execute a G00 move in X-Y axis.

Use Non Cutting Moves => Transfer/Rapid => Between Regions => Clearance - Tool Axis which is much safer for any machine.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX11.0 EAP, NX12.0 EAP

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

thank you very much.

To see if doglegs are the issue, you can go to feeds in the operation, and change the rapid mode from G0 to G1 with the max feed of the the machine.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

[ Edited ]

Thank you very much . I change the rapid mode from G0 to G1 with the max feed of the the machine. But post to nc file no have Z at G43. pls help me. g43.PNG

change your traversal feedrate rapid to mmpm 

-----------------------------------------
NX 11.0.2.7 / CanikSoft NC Post-Processing & G-Code Simulation
www.plast-met.com.tr
www.caniksoft.com

You may need to add a "MOM_force once Z" command AFTER the "G91 G28 Z0" line gets output.

Especially if your first move is to Z0.0

If there is a "MOM_force once Z" before the "G91 G28 Z0", the Z0 of that block will satisfy the "force once".  (assuming that block has a Z word in it).

So if you end up wanting to go to G54 Z0, it doesn't see the G54 Z0 as a different position in Z, so it doesn't trigger the modal output.

Ken Akerboom Sr CAx Systems Engr, Moog, Inc.
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP5 + patch/TC11.2
I'd rather be e-steemed than e-diseaseled

i can do. thank you very much. 

Learn online

Solution Information