Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post builder can't encrypt output

Pioneer
Pioneer

dear all

i use post builder creat a post, the post is no any question, but when chose encrypted output, can't run post 

搜狗截图20161011163746.png

9 REPLIES

Re: post builder can't encrypt output

Are you a licensed partner? If so, please contact channel support, or our internal post support site.

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi, You can encryp tcl post file

Pioneer
Pioneer

so thanks your reply but how i to encrypt tcl, can share some detailed information & tools

eddeliu wrote:

wangbo wrote:

so thanks your reply but how i to encrypt tcl, can share some detailed information & tools

eddeliu wrote:

Information on PPcrypt is in the Post Development Tools section of the KitsStore

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Pioneer
Pioneer
thanks your replay can you give me more detaild information how to do it , i sincerely want to know about post builder directly encrytion and tcl encrytion

A link to the Kiststore is in my reply above. This is where licensed partners can find all the information on encrypting their posts. Are you licensed to sell posts?

Mark Rief
Retired Siemens

Pioneer
Pioneer

i am only a hobby, i can't logon your replay web site, i only want to learn how to encrypt PP

Pioneer
Pioneer
my company have a legitimate nx, we can't use the encryption function, it is so strange,i also ask the dealer,but they can't give us a reasonal answer, the quesion currently don't have any progress!

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

From my understanding post-processor encryption is only available for solution partners, not for regular customers.

A regular customer would never need encryption, since he would never sell a PP.

If you sell your PP, then you need to be accepted as a solution partner to be able to encrypt your PPs.

Stefan Pendl, Systemmanager CAx, HAIDLMAIR GmbH
Production: NX10.0.3, VERICUT 8.0, FBM, MRL 3.1.4 | TcUA 10.1 MP7 Patch 0 (10.1.7.0) | TcVis 10.1
Development: VB.NET, Tcl/Tk    Testing: NX12.0

How to Get the Most from Your Signature in the Community

Learn online

Solution Information