Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
tl.gif

Download here the Active Pictures plug-ins for:

Active picture tutorial?  Check it out here: Learn how to use Active Pictures

Comments
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

LMS Test.Lab 17 link link does not work.

Dreamer
Dreamer

The link for Test.Lab17 not working

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

The rev 17 link is now working.  

Siemens Visionary Siemens Visionary
Siemens Visionary

The broken link to LMS Test.Lab 17 Active Pictures plug-in is now restored!

Dreamer
Dreamer

LMS Test.Lab 17 does not seem to work. Download gets interrupted about halfway.

Dreamer
Dreamer

the link for 17.1 seems doesn't work for me, get interrupted in halfway. 

Dreamer
Dreamer

Hi 

Great to be able to access these - thanks! 

Unfort., I have an installation problem (tried both 14A and 15A). I get an error at the final step (possibly something to do with Firewall since this is the last message the Installer gives). 

LMS TL Active Pictures installation problem 11-07-18.PNG

Anyone got any ideas, please? I'm installing on the following system:

FEIT015835.JPG

Many thanks, Ben (Benjamin.Halkon@uts.edu.au)

Siemens Phenom

Hello Ben,

If you right click on the executable and select Run As Adminstator it should work.  I think the installation is having trouble writing some information to the registry or writing into the installation directory.  Note the active picture \ data plugin is only for non Test.Lab computers since this functionality is installed with Test.Lab.  If this does not resolve your issue, please reach out to your local Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC) and they can assist.

Kevin

Siemens Visionary Siemens Visionary
Siemens Visionary

We have migrated to a new server and hence resolved all download issues for 17.2 and 18 versions. Should you still have problems, please drop us a note.

Dreamer
Dreamer

The Simcenter Testlab 18 (64 bit) downloads as a disc image. When trying to install, it looks for a CD burner.

Capture.JPG

Siemens Phenom

Hello SteveW2,

Whereas the other active picture \ data plug-ins download as a zip file, this one downloads as an ISO image like most of our other software images.  With an ISO image you have a couple of choices:

1)  Burn to disk and install from disk as you found out.

2)  In Windows 8 and Windows 10 you can mount the ISO image as a virtual disk and install from there.  Some external programs will also allow you to mount an ISO image:

Windows 8:  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-files/how-to-mount-an-iso-image-with-win...

Windows 10:  https://www.windowscentral.com/how-mount-or-unmount-iso-images-windows-10

3)  Use a tool like 7zip which is shareware \ freeware to extract the ISO image and then install by right clicking on the executable and run as Administrator.  7zip:  https://www.7-zip.org/ 

Dreamer
Dreamer

Hi,

I installed the plugin using the Run as administrator option, but before completely installing their were some error saying the files were missing and contact the software provider.

I am not able to open an active pciture with this error shown

Cannot start the source application.

Please let me know what is the problem

Siemens Phenom

Hello Nareen, can you reach out to your local Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC) team to resolve?  You can either call through the support number or log an incident report (IR) on the Siemens GTAC site.

Thanks, Kevin