cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read this First: Welcome to the Fibersim Community Guidelines

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Fibersim Forum

This is where you can share experiences, ask questions, and join the discussion intended to help users be more successful with the Fibersim platform. This is a community forum, so don’t be afraid to speak up, ask questions, make suggestions and engage with other users! 

We need YOU to help make this a valuable forum for all. You are essential to the community, even if all you ever do is read messages or articles that someone else has posted.

Before you get started, be sure to check out the guidelines below.

General Tips for Using the Forum

1. Labels help you (and everyone else) find what you’re looking for faster. You’ll have to choose at least one label in order to submit your post to the forum, but we suggest using as many as apply. The forum is searchable, so you can check for similar topics or threads to find what you are looking for, contribute to an ongoing conversation or start a new conversation, all of this is done through the use of labels. Note: Labels are also useful as you can subscribe to a label and follow just those conversations. 
  2. Play nice and be respectful to your fellow community members. We’re all here to learn and have fun. Violations to the community guidelines might involve moderation actions, from post edits up to community ban.
  3. Participate. Jump in and contribute to discussions. If you like something another community member says, give them a kudo. If someone answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution so others can easily find the answer too.
  4. You should also familiarize yourself with the Community Rules before posting. 
  5. If you have questions or need help, just let me know. I’m here to help! Tag me in your post, or direct message me: @JulianneBass

Have fun, and welcome to the conversation!