Thousands of people post on the Siemens PLM Community each week. This can make it difficult to find some of the threads that you may be interested in following.
You can stick the threads you are interested in following to the top of the board they reside. For example if you find a really helpful post on how to use NX for Manufacturing, you can stick that thread to the top of the board to make it easier to find the next time you encounter the same problem.
When you stick a thread to the top of a board, you are only doing it for your account, not for the entire community. As a result, you will need to log into the Forums to view these threads.
Making a thread stick to the top of the board is easy to do and you and unstick it at any time. (We call sticking a thread to the top of a board floating a topic.) Here is how you do it:
1) Log into the Forum
2) At the top left of the screen you’ll see Topic Options with a downward arrow button.
3) Click the downward arrow button, and choose Float this Topic to the Top.
You can un-float the topic any time you want. Just do the following steps to un-float a topic.
1) Go to the thread that you want to un-float.
2) At the top left of the screen there is Topic Options with a downward arrow button.
3) Click on the downward arrow button
4) Choose Un-float this Topic.
That’s all you have to do.
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"