Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the registed app

Siemens Creator Siemens Creator
Siemens Creator

Hello,

I could register application to MDSP Home page. But how to remove the registed app? It seems only support to add ,but not support remove

4 REPLIES

Re: How to remove the registed app

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@yuhe I checked this for you and right now we do not have this funtion in the system. The team is aware of that and will add the functionally with one of the next releases. Until then, the only way to remove an app from the home page/dashboard is via the official developer support hotline.

Experimenter
Experimenter

@yuhe We can't remove registed app by using UI but we can delete an application by calling ApplicationRegistry API. 

The basic steps are: 

- List all application, get the application id and Etag 

- Send delete request to :  {tenantURL}/ApplicationRegistry/api/applications/{id} with X-CSRF-Token and If-Match params

if the delete request is successed, the response with 204 will return

Experimenter
Experimenter

@yuhe: The Application Manager app is now capable of deregistering applications. You can also change the registration data of an already registered application.

The Application Manager is reachable from the MindSphere Launchpad. In the app, navigate to section Registered Apps. It lists all your registered apps. When selecting an already registered app, you can change its registration data or deregister it (the "I Agree / Accepted the License" checkbox has to be checked to enable the Deregister button).

This feature has become available with the Service Pack released on mid of October 2017.

HTH

Siemens Creator Siemens Creator
Siemens Creator

Yes, thank you very much!

I see the latest version, and have deregistered operation. it works successfullySmiley Happy