Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

MindSphere V3 login - bookmarking tenant URL

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi All - another fyi to post here that we've had a few users run into.  When you save your tenant login, make sure it is in the format of <tenantID>.eu1.mindsphere.io.  We've seen where the bookmarked location gets saved with <tenantID>.uiam.eu1.mindsphere.io or a completely different one with www2.industrysoftware.automation... (which is the interim webkey authentication step).  This often results in a 503 service unavailable error message when you attempt future login attempts.  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: MindSphere V3 login - bookmarking tenant URL

Siemens Creator Siemens Creator
Siemens Creator

I have the very same problem. But in my case, I write <tenantID>.eu1.mindsphere.io in the adress bar and after login in it changes to <tenantID>.uiam.eu1.mindsphere.io and shows the error.

It hapens in Firefox and Chrome, but not in iExplorer

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi @jvrm what you might be experiencing are issues with browser cache.  Can you try in a private/incognito window and let me know if that fixes it?  Also try clearing the cache in your browser.  If neither work, I would suggest opening a support ticket and we can figure it out.

Thanks

Siemens Creator Siemens Creator
Siemens Creator

Hi @Mbossom . Working back to Firefox. I cleared cache "and" coockies (yesterday I cleared cache, but not cookies) and is now working fine. It seems that delete the cookies makes the diference.

In Chrome I have tried the same, but do not solve the problem (Error message: "InResponseToField of the Response doesn't correspond to sent message a4ac27ifjae9g9954af599e66d3bha")

Thank you!