Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MindSphere on Azure

Creator
Creator

Hello everybody

Could anyone tell me about MindSphere on Azure.  Everyone is talking about this union however I can't find any reasonable sources or links to the resource. I am doing a case study related to cloud service.  I have an Azure account but I have not found any Siemens resource there.  Is it possible to get a trial MindSphere account for Students? 

I have a working solution on Azure but I am very interested in MindSphere and the following structure PCS7 - MindConnect nano - MindSphere - App. From the Azure, it is clear that it takes time to learn and test resources and MS gives such the opportunity.  Would be great if someone could give some ideas on how to get a free account from Siemens or to find the resource on Azure.

Best regards

Igor  

5 REPLIES 5

Re: MindSphere on Azure

Creator
Creator

As of now, MindSphere does not provide any free subscribtion for testing and hand-on purpose.

You have to purchase a subscription and then only you would be able to use it. Currently it comes with three plans - Developer, Operator and IoT value plan. For learnig purpose they have another plan at low cost but that too is paid.

Regarding MindSphere resource on Azure: MindSphere uses Azure/AWS as a infrastructure/patform for IoT. Azre/AWS does not have any access to the MindSpher data.  So you will not get any resource corresponding to this in cloud.

Creator
Creator

thank you so much for the clarification

"For learnig purpose they have another plan at low cost but that too is paid."

Could you tell me if you know any contact or a link to this test account or it should be requested in the usual way on the site through the contact form? I wrote a few requests there but no one has answered (

Best regards

Igor Albert

Creator
Creator

Try to write an email to : sales@mindsphere.io or contact@mindsphere.io

You may get contact details here https://www.industry.siemens.com/aspa_app/

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi @Igor008 the best way for you to get connected with sales is to submit via the MindSphere store - there is a "Contact Us" button from most product pages, but here is a direct link you should be able to use now: https://www.dex.siemens.com/ccrz__CCPage?pageKey=contactus

The contact link provided in the previous post is not the best place to start for MindSphere - that is more for Siemens Automation/HW products.

I can also connect you directly with the person responsible for the Academic program - if you'd like this send me a direct message.  They are in the process of publishing this on our site, but since it's not yet available he offered to help answer your questions.

Highlighted

Creator
Creator

Vielen Dank