I am trying to connect to my cloud foundry MindSphere account through the command line, and when I specify the API I am asked to enter a "one time code". This line also provides me with a URL to get the code, which takes me to a SAP log in page, however my details are rejected and I am unable to log in.
Has anyone had this issue before or have any ideas?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello @gburslem - here's a quick review of how we've done it. Some of this might be known but want to make sure we're all following the same process:
1. From command line entered: cf login -sso -a https://api.cf.mindsphere.io, this will prompt for one time code
3. Do not enter username and password in that screen, you have to click the MindSphere developer login link below the submit button (this part confuses many)
4. Enter your 20 character password
5. Enter your 2 factor authentication code
6. Passcode will show on the next screen
7. I usually type this into the command line window...you won't see any cursor moving, but it is entered. Hit return and you should then be prompted for tenant and space(s)
Let me know if that works.
I have the same problem. If i do what you said, it doesn't work and i'm not recognize.
What i do is to connect to the following api: api.cf.eu1.mindsphere.io
Then i go to enter my authentification code in the site:
An it doesn't works.However, yesterday it works fine, but today i have the following message
Thank you for your help