The Siemens MindSphere Community is a peer-to-peer channel to help people find answers, solve problems, and get the most out of their Siemens MindSphere products.
If you recognize any violation of these rules, please notify us immediately by using the "report inappropriate content" feature in the Options menu of the message.
To ensure a safe and productive forum, we ask that you observe these forum rules:
1. Be respectful. Respect your fellow users by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Good or bad, your experiences are always welcome as long as they are offered in a courteous way. Respect people's time and attention by providing complete information about your question or problem, including product name and version. People like helping those who ask good questions
2. Be relevant. Make sure your contributions are relevant to this forum and to the specific category or board where you post. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation. Solicitations inviting members to join, participate in, or buy something are never relevant.
3. Obey the law and keep your word. Don't post anything that would violate any law, or any contractual agreement that you have made.
4. Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your software’s ID or contact information publically, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.
5. Remember this is user-generated content. You'll find plenty of good advice here, but remember that your situation, configuration, or use may vary from that of the individual sharing a solution. Some advice you find here may even be wrong. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.
6. Think before you post: You may not use, or allow others to use, your registration membership to post or transmit:
7. Do no Harm: You may not interfere in any way with the operations in the forum or with a fellow user's message box, including, but not limited to, mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
8. Do not artificially inflate forum statistics: There are several statistics in place in the forum that are used to measure performance and overall health of the community. You may not purposely attempt to inflate a particular statistic in order to promote yourself in the community. For example, creating a duplicate account in order to give yourself more kudos.
9. Cooperate with site Moderators and Administrators: You may not evade bans or suspensions or otherwise disregard directions from Siemens PLM Community moderators or administrators.
The content found in the Siemens PLM Community comes from a variety of sources, primarily from community members. The opinions expressed in the Siemens PLM Community are those of their authors and not of Siemens or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Siemens makes no claims or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material submitted or found in the discussion areas. Siemens is not liable for any website links posted within the discussion areas; website links posted in the discussion areas may link to sites not administered or under the control of Siemens and users open such links at their own risk. Siemens is not liable for any errors or delays in the content or transmission of postings on the site. Remember that you are responsible for your own decisions to act upon the information provided by community members.
Please remember that you are responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your user name and password. If your user identification or password(s) is compromised, or if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security, you are responsible for promptly notifying us.
If you have a complaint, you're welcome to contact us via the forum feedback and suggestions board.
If you have support questions, please contact Siemens GTAC Organization.
Siemens may at any time and without prior notice remove any posted message or thread, delete words from posted messages, or ban your account for violating these Rules of Participation or other site terms.
Forum Moderators and Administrators
You will see some community members have a moderator or administrator logo next to their names. These folks' primary purpose is to help keep the forum running smoothly and report any issues with the site.
On occasion, they will answer questions, particularly those regarding how to use and navigate the site. They will assist you where they can, some are technical experts and some are not. The Siemens PLM Community is a peer-to-peer channel where the answers come from your peers, and possibly from Siemens PLM experts. If you need an answer from Siemens, please contact via email at email@example.com.
We thank you, and your fellow community members thank you. If you have any questions about our rules or terms, please let us know by posting them to this URL: Forum Feedback and Suggestions.