Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Can't import CEE Example project for WKP315S

I have an issue that has wondered me for a while now, but couldn't find an answer yet.
My question is: Where can i import the "CEE Example project" from?
In the activities from the course WKP315S and WKP215S, it says "select the CEE Example project" but no such project was ever imported, and it also has no refference on how to import it in the calssroom setup file.
For example for the WKP115S there is the "Robotic Sim Begin" project and it clearly says in the classroom setup file, under Additional Configuration Requrements: "import the eMS project .XML file from the .\ems_data\sysroot\import export files\Robotics Sim Import to begin042010.xml (once per student)"

There is probably another .xml file which needs to be imported but i can't find it anyhere(it's not in the 'import export files' folder from the ALL_V101_eMS_Data/sysroot).

Can somebody help me with this?

4 REPLIES

Re: Can't import CEE Example project for WKP315S

Can you please let us know which product you are using and which training guide you are following to complete the mentioned task

I'm using Process Simulate 10.1 the training guide is as mentioned WKP315S.

Thanks, we will try to get you some help.
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author endre_szucs
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Go to this folder in the training data: . \sysroot\Imports-Exports and import Event Based Example Project_092512.xml once for each student.

This data is used for the WKP215S and WKP315S courses.

Yuval