Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying Process Simulate on Teamcenter

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

Hi all,

I've installed Process Simulate TC on my computer and I need to deploy the package on tem.bat, however, I can't find anywhere on the documentation on how to do so. Anyone have a useful guide or steps on what to deploy?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES

Re: Deploying Process Simulate on Teamcenter

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

You need to deploy "Customization for Process Simulate Integration" via TEM.

Then you are able to load data to PSonTC.

Best regards

Patrick

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the reply, I figured it out after I posted the message. To follow-up on some further details the module "Test Manager" needs to be deployed first in order to un-grey the "Customization for Process Simulate Integration". Then you can deploy that module and PS on TC will be functioning properly.

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Hey,

Recently I installed "Customization for Process Simulate Integration" via TEM.

I wonder if this is enough? Should we have Teamcenter Manufacturing Access??

And a side node, if we don't have Teamcenter Manufacturing Access in the TEM features, how to include it ?

Via Business Modeler Templates? If so, from where to get the template ?

Teamcenter Manufacturing Access.jpgTeamcenter Manufacturing Access

P.S. The screenshot is from a TEM of different server on which PS can be started from TC...

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

"Customization for Process Simulate Integration" via TEM is enough when you want to run PS from your Rich Client.

Selecting a study or process -> Open with Process Simulate.

When you want to run PS using "Teamcenter Manufacturing Access" (TCMA) (no Rich Client required) you need to install this feature from TEM.

If this is not available, you need to install TCM application first. Also Active Workspace is required to use TCMA.

The Setup for TCMA you will find on GTAC FTP server:

Teamcenter and TC Rapid Start -> Full Products -> Integrations & Solutions -> EasyPlan und Mfg Additions -> 2.3 -> TC11.x_ManufacturingAdditions_2.3_wntx64.zip 

See "TeamcenterManufacturingAccess23_Deployment.pdf" to get all information about required products for using TCMA.

Best regards

Patrick