Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing attributes of a file in PS/PD

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello all,

in Process Simulate or Process Designer (V 13.1.2), I use the eMS Library Browser to search for resources. With the "search" command I can search for files with specific attributes, now I already know that I can change the attributes that I am able to search for with the Sysroot\General\LibraryBrowser\LBSearchFields.xml file. 

However, I can obviously only add attributes that really already exist in the properties of the given object. I would like to add some extra attributes that I can search for, like which kind of part a gripper is designed for, to make finding a needed object easier. Does any of you know how to do this? Can you give me a hint? 

Thank you very much!

1 REPLY

Re: Editing attributes of a file in PS/PD

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I just figured out the answer by myself:

The attributes can be customized with the eM-Planner-Tool. Therefore all running Sessions on the server need to be killed and the login has to be disabled with the admin console. Then the eM-Planner can be opened and via Tools -> Administrator Tools -> Customization... the Soft classes and their attributes can be edited. There mustn't be a project opened when doing so.

Just in case anyone else has the same problem...