Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while updating a study to eM-server

Creator
Creator

Hello All,

I am facing an issue while trying to update a study to eM-Server in process simulate. The error message that i am getting is as mentioned below.

"The file is not valid for the following reason: XML parsing error: 'Acess is denied.' line number 1. column =0.

If anyone knows about how to rectify this issue, then please help me with the solution.

Best Regards,

Adithya Joshi.

4 REPLIES

Re: Error while updating a study to eM-server

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Hi.

Reviewing the Solution Center FAQ's, it seems you will either need to upgrade to V14.1.2, or load all hotfixes released for any other V14.x version.

Ray

Creator
Creator

Hello Ray,

Thank you for the response.

I am using PS 13.1.2 & have loaded all the respective hotfixes but still same issue exists. And the other thing is, I am working on a couple of different studies related to same eM-server, except one study all the other ones are getting updated successfully.

BR,

Adithya Joshi.

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius
Hi.

All the information I have is related to V14.x, not V13.x. Please upgrade to a V14.x release or V15.0.

Ray
Highlighted

Creator
Creator

Hello Ray,

Thank you again!!

I will have to continue with PS 13.1.2 version for this project. And also, since i am able to update other studies successfully to the same eM-Server, there has to be some issue with this particular study.

Anyways, please let me know if you come across any other solutions for this issue.

Thank you!

BR,

Adithya Joshi.