Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Part appearance and material flow in PLC controlled simulation

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thanks Patrick!

I have another question regarding this post. I used define the resource as a clamp instead of a gripper before I knew about gripping the product. The clamping operations used to work perfect, the clamp perfectly moved from the open position to the closed position onto the product it was supposed to clamp. After getting the answer to this question I defined the resources as grippers, but they are not really doing what I want. The grippers are supposed to grip the product, but instead they move to the weirdest positions possible, not gripping the parts at all.  (they move even further away from the part than before clamping). Does anyone know what I can be doing wrong? I attached two pictures, one before the part is in it's position and one where the part is in position. You can clearly see that the clamp is in the wrong position.

Re: Part appearance and material flow in PLC controlled simulation

Pioneer
Pioneer

Is it possible to stop the gripper from moving when it has a collission with the product (Part)? So let's say I create two positions eg. open and close, and the gripper collides with the product while moving to the close pose. Is it possible to stop the gripper from moving? In my current simulation the gripper continues moving to the close position through the product.