Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pop-up window outside screen border (problem between 2 screens and 1 screen)

[ Edited ]

in the office I'm working with 2 displays, so the pop-up window are putted on the left screen, while the graphic viewer is positioned on the right screen.

The problem is when I'm working on undocked. I can see the graphic viewer, but the pop-up windows are still positioned on the left side, outside the screen border... 

De preferences of the PC-screen undocked are correct.

Is there a setting somewhere who can overrule the position?

or in total any help?

7 REPLIES

Re: Pop-up window outside screen border (problem between 2 screens and 1 screen)

Can you please name the product you are using? It will help us to answer your question properly.

Re: Pop-up window outside screen border (problem between 2 screens and 1 screen)

Hi,

I'm working with Process Simulate version 10.1, 38

PC is Dell M6700, OS Win7, SP1, 64-Bit.

Is this enough?

Probably nVidia tools (nView Display Manager) provide some settings on this issue.

Also you can use a universal workaround. When dialog is opened outside the visible desktop, press:

Alt-Space, ENTER, Left arrow.

And then move the mouse Smiley Wink

Regards, Vladimir.

Hi,

If you would like to reset your menus location you need to open Tecnomatix Doctor and in the Tools menu select Reset Dialog Position

Thanks,

Avi

Hi,

I am having the same problem with RobotExpert (V11,44).

I Reset Dialog Position with RobotExpert Doctor, but the pop-up window is still somewhere outside borders.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Pedro Raposo

What I usually use in such cases, is the layout manager. Try to switch to a predefined layout.

D.

Change this setting in Windows 7:

Control Panel - Display - Change Display Settings - Multiple Displays - Show Desktop only on 1.

Similar options for other operating systems need to be set.

regards,

kiran