Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Simulate Documentation and RobotExpert Licensing

Creator
Creator

We are in the middle of decision process, which way to go with simulation tools in the future. We have tested different solutions (Tecnomatix, Delmia, KUKASim.Pro) and I have a few questions regarding the Tecnomatix product line:

1. Are there any plans to include/improve documentation of Process Simulate product?

2. RobotExpert license was included in the 10.1 academic product line, but I have seen, that this is not the case any more with version 11.0. Is this a planed licensing change for the future versions?

Ales

4 REPLIES

Re: Process Simulate Documentation and RobotExpert Licensing

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

1. Yes. We're building a plan to improve our robotics products documentation. You may see the "Getting Started user guide" we've released for RobotExpert. We plan to include more images, movies and friendly tools to support new customers learn faster.

2. We haven't changed the policy of academic bundles. RobotExpert is included in 3 academic bundles. Where did you get the information about the exclusion from?

Gil.

Creator
Creator

Add 2:

There is no prd_robotexpert option in the received license file (Tecnomatix v11).

The option was there in the Tecnomatix 10.1 license file.

A have also tried to install RobotExpert v11, but there is no license included. PlantSimulation v11 is working fine.

Ales

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Do you refer to an academic bundle?

There was a problem few days ago. Please check again. you can contact me directly for help.

Regards,

gil.

Creator
Creator
Everything is working now. Thank you very much.

Ales