No, this is not possible.
If you have a study in PS and you want to bring it into RE you can do the following:
- Display everything in Grpahic Viewer and export as JT.
- Download all your operations with specific robot controller.
- Clone your library.
- In the new library delete all TuneData.xml files.
- In RE define all components from the clone lib and load into a new study.
- Import the before create JT file (Grpahic Viewer)
- Place all your objects. Therefore, use components in JT as reference.
- Do all your attachments/mounts.
- Upload all your operations.
is it possible to make it from Robcad ?
*.ce file *.psz file?
This is the one of most frequently question asked, i think.
Please go through the Tecnomatix documentation (help) to acheive this .
Tecnomatix_eMServer_Platform.chm (For latest versions of Tecnomatix)
You may open this help from application itself OR locate it under setup folder of Tecnomatix :
You may also open it it from the help folder available eMPower.
Sections like "Updating eMServer with Legacy Cells" & "Updating eMServer with Robcad Legacy Cell Information" should give you an idea.
The information is available in help.
But it will not be possible for you to use the Robcad Integration unless & until you have the license needed for doing the same.