cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you like to promote your great work together with Plant Simulation?

Siemens Pioneer Siemens Pioneer
Siemens Pioneer

If you like to share your 3d machine models with Siemens PLM Software we would deliver them with your company’s logo together with every software we ship to our customers. One example is the 3D Comau robot library that is already included in Plant Simulation.

Bild8.jpg

4 REPLIES

Re: Would you like to promote your great work together with Plant Simulation?

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Could you please explian the file format of the 3D machine libraries. Also, how do I share the files with you? Do I have to contact you through the community or if there is a formal procedure for this.

Siemens Pioneer Siemens Pioneer
Siemens Pioneer

Dear abhidastidar,

thank you for the reply, this is a good question, sorry I forgot to mention that "jt" is the best format to share 3D material in Plant Simulation. Of course also most of the other 3D file formats are good as we can translate them with NX into jt and reduce the file volume also dramatically.

And yes, please contact me in the community, so anybody in the Plant Sim team can react fast.

Kind regards

M04.jpg

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

Do I need to buy Plant Simulation for this, or can I use the free trial version?

Raul

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Yes, you can use the free trial version of Plant Simulation for this, within the limits of the trial.

However, what we are really looking for is complete 3d models of your equipment that we would include in the Plant Simulation library that would get shipped with the software when it is delivered to customers and as part of the ongoing free trial and student download programs. For this, you can provide the necessary 3d model using the modeling package of your choice.
Mike Rouman
Manufacturing Engineering Software Marketing
Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Siemens Digital Factory