Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

csv file for importing a resourcecompound with for example 2 fixture items

Hi, I am using PD/PS 12.1 I am trying to create a resourcecompound with 2 fixture items inside by importing a csv file. The csv file looks as follows:

Class,externalid,name,location,rotation,threeDRep,file,fileName,children,prototype,layout,cloneStableId
PmCompoundResource,CompoundResource_extID,CompoundResourceName,,,,,,"fixtureInstance2_extID,fixtureinstance1_extID",,CompoundResource_Layout_extID,
PmLayout,CompoundResource_Layout_extID,CompoundResource_Layout,"100,0,0","0,0,0",,,,"fixtureInstance1_Layout_extID,fixtureInstance2_Layout_extID",,,
PmToolInstance,fixtureInstance1_extID,fixtureInstance1Name,,,,,,,fixturePrototype_extID,fixtureInstance1_Layout_extID,fixtureInstance1_extID
PmLayout,fixtureInstance1_Layout_extID,fixtureInstance1_Layout,"100,0,0","0,0,0",,,,,,,
PmToolInstance,fixtureInstance2_extID,fixtureInstance2Name,,,,,,,fixturePrototype_extID,fixtureInstance2_Layout_extID,fixtureInstance1_extID
PmLayout,fixtureInstance2_Layout_extID,fixtureInstance2_Layout,"100,100,0","0,0,0",,,,,,,
Fixture,fixturePrototype_extID,FixturePrototype_name,,,fixturePrototype_3DRep_ExtID,,,,,,
Pm3DRep,fixturePrototype_3DRep_ExtID,fixturePrototype_3DRep_name,,,,fixturePrototype_file_ExtID,,,,,
PmReferenceFile,fixturePrototype_file_ExtID,fixturePrototype_file_name,,,,,#\\EM_LIBRARIES\\CLAMPING_RESTRICTIONS\\STANDARD\\Fingerblock.cojt,,,,

The issue is that only the first child (in my case fixtureInstance2_extID) ends up inside the resourcecompound. The second ends up outside. Can anyone help with what I am doing wrong? Can anyone share some examples of CSV files recarding ressources. I have good knowledge of how it works with operations and MFG's already but the resources gives me troubles... Best regards, Axel