In Process Simulate (13.1.2), I have a problem with the data that is actually stored on the eM-Server: I have a project with three robots (all are the same) on three respective 7th axes (also all the same). Obviously the robots are attached to the moving link of the axes (one way, global). However, when updating the eM-Server, closing the study and reloading it, one of the robots always gets detached for some reason and I have to keep reattaching it manually, whilst the other two stay as they should be.
I actually faced this problem in several projects and it is really annoying. In one project there even is a robot that always gets detached and relocated to the world frame when reloading the study. Everything else works out perfectly fine.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get all the actual information stored on the eM-Server? Are there some settings that I have to take a special look at?
Solved! Go to Solution.
During my researches for this problem I found the "Robotics Customization", that is saved in eMPower\InitData\RoboticsCust and can be imported with File->Import/Export->Import Customization. I've heared that this is important for all the robotic data to be safed on eM-Server. Does that also include the attachements on models that represent 7th axes?
I think your problem is with damage tunecell. Please follow these steps below and let me know if this solution works properly:
1. Make attachments for robots and after that prepare psz file.
2. Take id from your study where you have these three robots (click study and check properties there you can find this id)
3. Close the simulate
4. Find id from your study in folder structure in place where you put database (folder tunecells)
5. When you will find tunecell from your study then inside you have folder "EngData", remove this folder
6.Unzip your psz file and then you will find your folder "EngData". Copy this folder to tunecell
7. Load ProcessSimulate and your cell
I hope that it will help.
Thanks for your hint! Due to christmas-holidays it took me a while but I just got to try it. It did work out! Only with a local attachment and not with a global one, but that's better than nothing, thanks for your help!