Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JT 4 Office - Imported Views

Pioneer
Pioneer

In my source file  (generated in NX9)  i have several section views. 

This source file is translated to JT and the sectional views are correct in JT2GO (11.4.0).

When i load the 'HTML' file into JT 4 Office (word 2016) the 'Model Views' are available for selection. The sectional views show the full geometry, not the sectioned geometry which i see in JT2GO which means the 'Snapshot' is incorrect.

Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

R.

5 REPLIES 5

Betreff: JT 4 Office - Imported Views

Legend
Legend

Hello @rosswoodward,

Sorry sections are not possible to view at the moment in HTML generated with JT2Go.

best regards

Wolfgang

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thank you for the response.

The workaround i have employed is to manually create a screen-shot (via windows 7 - snip) and replace the snapshot bitmap in the word doc.

Cheers,

R.

Legend
Legend

@rosswoodward

Yes this can be a solution.

Printing is possible also from JTGo.

If you have as example a pdf printer you can use this also for generating pictures (jpg, bmp, png...)

Than you have better results for presentations.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

The version of the viewing solution in the JT 4 Office add-in did not support section views at the time that it was published.  I have talked with the team responsible for the data generated for the html page and the viewer and it sounds as if the problem has been resolved in a more recent version of the end to end solution.  I will bring this up with Product Management to determine how to proceed with this.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Cheers Rick,

Thats good to know.

R.