Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C# fot JT files - Int32CDP arithmetic decoding

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

I'm writting a 3D player in C#, and i'm trying to add JT format to this application.

So far, i've been able to get the full product structure from JT files, but i'm encountering issues for Tri Strip Set Shape LOD Element. Here and there, i've to read Int32CDP compressed through arithmectic method. But now way for me to achieve it.

Could it be possible to get the sources from your C++ tool kit to convert it in C#? Or to get some help?

Regards,

Romain

2 REPLIES

Re: C# fot JT files - Int32CDP arithmetic decoding

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Hi, we are not able to provide source but I would like to help you work from the spec. Can you provide specific details on the issues you are seeing? I assume you are working from the spec we post on www.jtopen.com?

Mike Z

Re: C# fot JT files - Int32CDP arithmetic decoding

Experimenter
Experimenter
Hello,

Well I have downloaded from your site documentation about JT versions 9 and 10, and trying to implement a decoder in C#.Net. I have achieved to do the tree structure, and now I'm trying with solids, but it's a bit hard now.

I am at the "Topologically Compressed Rep Data" level now, and arithmetic decompression algorithms are quite hard to implement. Could you help?

Now, my player is able to load 300Mo 3DXML in less than 80s and can display it at 10 FPS with full details...

Regards,

Romain DUPOUY
QWSGS
FAL Tests - ESAO Software Engineer
AIRBUS

Phone: +33 (0)5 61 93 51 51
Mobile : +33 (0)7 87 08 01 58
mailto: romain.r.dupouy@airbus.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete this e-mail.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.