Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to createCADImporter()

Experimenter
Experimenter

When I use JTTK(6.0 with v100,so I thought there is no version problem) to load a JT file, I wrote code as below:

JtkEntityFactory::init(JtkEntityFactory::JtkPARASOLID_ON);
JtkEntityPtr<JtkCADImporter> importer;
importer = JtkEntityFactory::createCADImporter();

The init method was succeeded,but the 'importer' was 'null' after running 'importer = JtkEntityFactory::createCADImporter();'

I've checked the document,and it says the 'createCADImporter' method checks the read license.

Then I applied for a new license and reinstalled the JTTK.But the result was just the same.

So I was confused that what the problem is,I hope someone can help me,Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Failed to createCADImporter()

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Blake,

Related to license, another possible mistake that we commonly do is not replacing Sold_To_ID in the method JtkEntityFactory::registerCustomer(Sold_To_ID) with license unique id.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thanks for your reply.But I may still have some problem that how can I get my Sold-To-ID? 

The registerCustomer(Sold_To_ID) requires a unsigned long object,but my cdkey are multi-alpha-numeric character codes. So I suppose this is not the same thing.( I check the document at the same time,and this is true)

Thanks again ~

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Blake,

Sold_To_ID is different from License_key. Each license has a unique Sold_To-ID issued by Siemens.

Its better to contact Siemens from where you bought the toolkit license.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello, BM27.

Thanks for your reply.

I just applied for a free trial that contains the license and sold-to-id. The free trial's version is 10,and I used the key for JTOpen Vendor to reinstall the JTTK 6.0.(It was succeeded) Then I ran one of the example program to check the License(i've used the JtkEntityFactory::registerCustomer),but it was failed again.

微信截图_20190627133058.png

I can be sure that I imported the right sold-to-id.

Experimenter
Experimenter

I just solved my problem.The key point is I copied the wrong jttk's dll to the work directory.(win32 or x64 does matter)

Thanks for you help.