Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Jtk8.0] Examples do not run

Legend
Legend

Hi,

I try to run the examples of the toolkit in VS2013, but I get errors on each example.

Do I have to change some settings or what is the problem?

I ask because in my opinion the examples should run without any changes!

Here are the errormessages:

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(1186,5): warning MSB8012: TargetPath(C:\Program Files (x86)\Siemens\JTOpenToolkit\8_0\example\License\Debug\license_check.exe) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (C:\Program Files (x86)\Siemens\JTOpenToolkit\8_0\example\License\license_check_vc12_Win32_Debug.exe). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(1188,5): warning MSB8012: TargetName(license_check) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (license_check_vc12_Win32_Debug). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).

2 REPLIES

Re: [Jtk8.0] Examples do not run

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I remember that I had some issues with the examples as well.

"Unfortunatelly" it's solved for me and I can't easily reproduce it by importing new projects.

The following settings work for me:

Go to project settings -> Configuration Properties

• C/C++: "Additional Include Directories": $(TOOLKIT_INCL_DIR);%(AdditionalIncludeDirectories)
  • Linker: "Additonal Library Directories": $(TOOLKIT_LIB_DIR)/win_64_$(COMPILER);%(AdditionalLibraryDirectories)
    • Input: "Additional Dependencies": netapi32.lib;odbc32.lib;odbccp32.lib;glu32.lib;opengl32.lib;JtTk$(TOOLKIT_VER).lib;%(AdditionalDependencies)

Betreff: [Jtk8.0] Examples do not run

Legend
Legend

Thank you!

Indeed, that was one Problem. I added the additional directories.

Furthermore I had to change an environment variable because it was pointing to a x86 folder.