Recently, i have downloaded the JT open Toolkit. I installed it according to the Siemens Guidance and then Firstly i tried to follow the Get_Started_Doc in the Program and wanted to open the Geom_Simple Example. After i did so and also gave my Sold_To_ID, i tried to run the app, but i got some weird Errors as below :
Try these steps and let me know if it resolves your issue
Make sure your environment variables are set up properly
JTTK_DEV_PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Siemens\JTOpenToolkit\8_5\dev JTTK_DEV_PLATFORM= 64_VS2013 JTUTILITIES_PLATFORM= 64_VS2013
1. First open the "License" project file (license_check_VS2013.vcxproj) In the "License" example, uncomment the following line. Note: Use your sold-to ID (not your JT toolkit license key) and take off the zeros at the beginning! So if your sold-to ID is 0001234567, take off those 3 zeros at the beginning like so.
2. Right-click on the project file and clicked "Build". Note: You may have to grant administrator rights to your JTOpen folder for some reason. In Windows Explorer, you can just do this by right clicking on the JTOpen toolkit directory and granting read/write privileges.
3. Open up the project file for your example. For the "Geometry Simple" example, it would be "geometry_VS2013.vcxproj"
4. In "main.cpp" for your example, uncomment the following line
5. Build your solution. Note: Click on properties in Visual Studio and make sure you are configured for the x64 platform
6. If there are no errors in your code, then an executable (.exe) should now be there.
7. Run the .exe and your JT file should be generated!