cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image does not show up on JT2GO

Experimenter
Experimenter

IMG_20170215_113043[1].jpg

I am new to this and I just installed JT2Go 64bit onto my computer. I have loaded up a JT file and when the image shows up...it look like you are looking down a colideascope. Any help would be great and Thank You in advance

4 REPLIES

Re: Image does not show up on JT2GO

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Interesting.

Any chance you can send us (attach to this thread) the data for us to evaluate where the issue may be?

Thanks,

Rick

Experimenter
Experimenter

This is the file.... good luck. It works on everyone elses computer that we have installed this software on. My computer is the only one with this issue.

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

It also loaded fine when I went to look at it.

A couple of things to look check:

What type of graphics card do you have?

Is your graphics driver up to date?  If not, you should update to the latest available.

In the 3D viewer after you have loaded your Jt file, please RMB, Select Performance->Edit... and look at the Troubleshoot tab.   What version(s) of OpenGL are listed (left and right of the slider) - try moving slider to both extremes to see if it helps.

Rick

Experimenter
Experimenter
That worked. I had to change my OpenGL to 2.1 instead of 3.1

Thank you for your help.

What is JT?

JT is the World’s Most Widely Used 3D File Format for PLM

JT is the common language of PLM and is the world’s most widely used 3D format. JT is the first ISO International Standard ( IS 14306-1) for 3D visualization and collaboration. Compact and accurate, JT is used throughout the product development lifecycle in all major industries to communicate the critical design information typically locked up inside a CAD file.

Siemens PLM Software customers rely on JT to be the most robust 3D visualization format available.

JT Open Factsheet
JT Open Member Resources
JT Open Documentation Technology
JT Open File Format Technology
JT Open Toolkit

Downloadable viewers for Windows Desktop, Windows 10 Universal App, Android and iOS.

Download JT2Go for your platform today Download JT2Go Desktop 64 Bit all languages
Download JT2Go Desktop 32 Bit for English
Windows 10 JT2Go Universal App
Android JT2Go
iOS JT2Go