cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JT2GO 11.2.2 Where is the model view Snapshots toogle ?

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

With JT2GO 11.2.0 on the JT2GO toolbar we can activate the Model view Snapshots which is a toogle button.

It makes appear all the snapshots contained in the JT file

jt2go_11.2.0.jpg

But where is this nice option in JT2GO 11.2.2 the lastest release ?

jt2go_11.2.2.jpg

I can’t find this button, so I can’t see the snapshots even I know that there are in the JT File.

Thank you for your help

4 REPLIES

Re: JT2GO 11.2.2 Where is the model view Snapshots toogle ?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Buddy,

if you have Snapshots in a JT File please let me know how you have done the saving in JT2Go 11.
I think you have used a VF or VFZ file with already saved Snapshots.
In a JT file and JT2Go it is not possible (for me) to save Snapshots.
PMI Views or Section (PMI) can be saved.
Now you can see the PMI Views with a Button in the side bar.

If you try to create snapshots in JT2Go 11 you can also make a mouse right klick in the snapshot view bar, ther you find in a save option and other cool things. (But in JT2Go only for the active modell, not for later use)

Best regards

Teddy

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

JT2Go 11.2.2 introduces the Model View Gallery. Using this feature users are able to select from a list of model views icons as was previously done with snapshots in the 11.2.0 release

Check the whats new doc for more information

what's new in 11.2.2

Mike Z

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Hello Teddy

The JT file was generated by the CATIA 2 JT translator.

The CATPART contains PMI and PMI Views , so the translator converts them to Model Views in the JT File.

With JT2GO 11.2.0 it was nice to have access to them through the Snapshot Palette ( on the Side Bar)

Now with 11.2.2 we have access to them from a different location , the Model Views Side bar

Best Regards

Buddy

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi,

The Model View Snapshots option and all other Model View related UI has been moved to the new Model View Gallery - which can be accessed in the Project Workspace using the model view gallery  Capture.PNG tab.  You can also access Model View Gallery Preferences via RMB in the Gallery after initial population of the model views.  The PMI Preferences dialog has a new "Model Views" tab.

Rick

What is JT?

JT is the World’s Most Widely Used 3D File Format for PLM

JT is the common language of PLM and is the world’s most widely used 3D format. JT is the first ISO International Standard ( IS 14306-1) for 3D visualization and collaboration. Compact and accurate, JT is used throughout the product development lifecycle in all major industries to communicate the critical design information typically locked up inside a CAD file.

Siemens PLM Software customers rely on JT to be the most robust 3D visualization format available.

JT Open Factsheet
JT Open Member Resources
JT Open Documentation Technology
JT Open File Format Technology
JT Open Toolkit

Downloadable viewers for Windows Desktop, Windows 10 Universal App, Android and iOS.

Download JT2Go for your platform today Download JT2Go Desktop 64 Bit all languages
Download JT2Go Desktop 32 Bit for English
Windows 10 JT2Go Universal App
Android JT2Go
iOS JT2Go