cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JT2Go: Saving Snapshots for later use

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello Community,

I wanted to know if someone here knows a way to save Snapshots in JT2Go to a file or something similar to make them consistent when closing the program and make it possible to use them in the future. Hopefully someone can answer this, because it would save much time for my coworkers and me.

I don't know if it is important, but we are using JT2Go 11.2 on Win7 Prof 64bit Computers.

Thank you for your help
Patrick Hahn

2 REPLIES

Re: JT2Go: Saving Snapshots for later use

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi Patrick,

That capability of saving snapshots for future use is not available in JT2Go.  What you are referring to would be the saving of a session (via a session file or a session package) and that capability is only available in the Teamcenter Visualization Product Line.

Rick

Re: JT2Go: Saving Snapshots for later use

Creator
Creator
Hello Patrick,
it is a non supported way existing.
Download Solid Edge Viewer St 6(5)
run the app in administration mode.
than you see the internal windows from jt2go too. Close than the solid edge viewer and run direct the integrated visview.exe inside the solid edge viewer. After running you see a little window at the left corner of your screen. Max it and you see the internal jt2go viewer from solid edge viewer. With this you can save snap shots. The viewer ask when closing if you will save your changes (if you have done changes) as .vfz file.

Best wishes to you.
Wolfgang

What is JT?

JT is the World’s Most Widely Used 3D File Format for PLM

JT is the common language of PLM and is the world’s most widely used 3D format. JT is the first ISO International Standard ( IS 14306-1) for 3D visualization and collaboration. Compact and accurate, JT is used throughout the product development lifecycle in all major industries to communicate the critical design information typically locked up inside a CAD file.

Siemens PLM Software customers rely on JT to be the most robust 3D visualization format available.

JT Open Factsheet
JT Open Member Resources
JT Open Documentation Technology
JT Open File Format Technology
JT Open Toolkit

Downloadable viewers for Windows Desktop, Windows 10 Universal App, Android and iOS.

Download JT2Go for your platform today Download JT2Go Desktop 64 Bit all languages
Download JT2Go Desktop 32 Bit for English
Windows 10 JT2Go Universal App
Android JT2Go
iOS JT2Go