First of all: Thank you for this great app Siemens PLM, we love it!
We are missing the following functionality:
- Part Attributes, to identifie parts numbers and our information stored in parts.
- Search for componnets whit specific part attributes
- Simple Measures, to get a "missing" dimension on the 2D Drawing quickly.
- Section View, to see inside the part.
- Set the selected component as "Work" and other as translucent.
Are there any plans to include one of this functionality in the future?
You can access part attributes by selecting/highlighting a single part only. Once only a single part is selected/highlighted, the "Model Properties" menu option is replaced with "Part Properties". Selecting this menu option will show properties for the selected part. If nothing is selected, or multiple parts are selected, then the "Model Properties" menu option is shown.
Could you please try using the Assembly tree view to select a node one level up from the part you wish to view properties for? For example, in the picture you posted, instead of selecting "9736-sr-el1-ta_76", select its parent "9736-sr-el1-ta". Then see if your missing user properties are on that node.
If this doesn't work, please load this same JT file on the Windows Desktop version of JT2Go and see if you can see the missing properties.