Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partially Visible parts in JT2Go

Experimenter
Experimenter

I am trying to view a model in JT2Go, but all the parts of the model appear as being "partially visible". However, I cannot see them at all. How can I make them visible?

This is probably very basic, but I have just got the program, and am a slow learner it seems!

Thanks for any help

2 REPLIES

Re: Partially Visible parts in JT2Go

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hello Atohal,

first try right mouse click in main view and than click on "switch all parts on"

it is also possible to switch permanent over the main menu "loaded parts on".

Hope this help a bit
Best regards
Teddy

Re: Partially Visible parts in JT2Go

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi,

Is this the JT2Go desktop version (11.2.2) or one of the mobile platforms (IOS/Android/Windows 10 App)?

If the Desktop version, if you expand the Assembly tree (in the Project Workspace) completely, if you see red X's in the tree, you are missing the jt files associated with the parts that you cannot see.  Please ensure that you have all of the Jt files for the assembly.  If there are no red X's in the tree, you can turn on the entire assembly by clicking on the top node checkbox in the Assembly tree or RMB in the background of the viewer area (i.e. not over Jt data), and select "All On".

If you are using IOS/Android/Windows 10 App, if you used the structure dialog at all, it is possible that you drilled down into a subassembly, which will causes it to become the focus of the viewer and the rest of the parts are turned off.  To turn parts back on, touch the icon that is associated with the top node in the structure (icons toggle part/assembly visibility).

Rick

What is JT?

JT is the World’s Most Widely Used 3D File Format for PLM

JT is the common language of PLM and is the world’s most widely used 3D format. JT is the first ISO International Standard ( IS 14306-1) for 3D visualization and collaboration. Compact and accurate, JT is used throughout the product development lifecycle in all major industries to communicate the critical design information typically locked up inside a CAD file.

Siemens PLM Software customers rely on JT to be the most robust 3D visualization format available.

JT Open Factsheet
JT Open Member Resources
JT Open Documentation Technology
JT Open File Format Technology
JT Open Toolkit

Downloadable viewers for Windows Desktop, Windows 10 Universal App, Android and iOS.

Download JT2Go for your platform today Download JT2Go Desktop 64 Bit all languages
Download JT2Go Desktop 32 Bit for English
Windows 10 JT2Go Universal App
Android JT2Go
iOS JT2Go