Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Betreff: Printing in JT2Go gives disappointing results

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

One thing to try, print from the model view gallery and set the Orientation to Best Fit with print scale Fit to Page. I also set Print as Monocolor under Special Settings. Output is pretty close to NX quality I think.

Mike Z

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi,

What version of NX are you using to generate the images and also the JT files from?

We are wondering if you are using an older version and upgrading to a newer version might help.

Rick

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Hi Rick,

Do you know already if this print quality issue is recognized by the Vis/JT2Go development team and if so in which version can we expect improvements in this area? 

Regards

Wim

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

It was presented to the Vis team and they had a recommendation, but the options they called out are not part of JT2Go - you would would have to purchase TcVis to get them, which doesn't really help.

In my last response, I asked what version of NX are you using - can you let us know please?

Rick

Solution Partner Creator

The JT-files were created in NX11.0.2

Solution Partner Creator

Hi Mike, 

A late reaction, I overlooked your post. I just made a print in the way you describe. It looks indeed different from the example from my initial post but especially the dimensions and text is still hardly readable as you can see

PMI print issues.JPG