Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Buying Tecnomatix Jack

I am not sure why, but I can't find any information on how to actually buy this software, and what is the price. I contacted siemens through online inquiries but got no answer. Can anyone help me please. I want to know what is the price of the full version of Tecnomatix Jack .

Thank you

4 REPLIES

Re: Buying Tecnomatix Jack

Hello Tamarasedmak87,

Thank you for your interest in Jack!

Please use this link to request the information. Please be sure to share where you are located so the approriate zone representative can contact you.

https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/about_us/contact/product-inquiry.cfm

UlrichRaschke

I have used product inquiry already, and got no answer. I did get information here (on this forum) to contact siemens in my country (Serbia), but I did not get answer from them either. I called them but no one answered. I work with different softwares often and I have never found it so difficult to find out just the price for one. I am not sure what to do anymore!

Hi Tamara, I can help you.

Please send me ( rene.zahradnik@siemens.com ) an e-mail with what you need to know and I wil get back to you directly.

I apologize for problems contacting us in Serbia. Let me check what went wrong and work on corrective actions.

Best regards,

Rene

Interested in Siemens PLM in CEE: Albania, Bosina & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Monte Negro, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia? Contact me.

Hi Rene, thank you very much for your reply. Someone contacted me by phone from Siemens (not from Serbia) and we are communicating by email righ now, so I hope I will get all needed information in that way. 

Best Regards,

Tamara