cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jack 8.01 30 days trial (License Issue)

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Sir or Madam

I just download Jack 8.01 30 days edition for my school assignment.

The problem that i faced now is that the email said that there will be a license key email being send to me after registering with the website. But after 2 days, the license key does not seems to be mailed to my mail.

My query is, is there a way to get my license key email for the 30 days edition? I tried contacted the Asia Pacific Branch and it seems that no one is answering the call.

Hope to have a prompt reply to my issue!

For the mail that i had used was leehh_1991@hotmail.com during the registration, please do a check for it!

3 REPLIES

Re: Jack 8.01 30 days trial (License Issue)

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Dear @Loured ,

Did you receive your Jack license file? Our record indicates that you passed our compliance check and emails were sent out to you. Please check your SPAM folder in case our email communications were filtered there.

Thanks,

Abhi

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi abhidastidar,

i do checked my email for the regarding Jack license file.

Quoted from the email after i register

"Once you have downloaded the software you will need a trial license to activate the software. The license file is sent to you in a separate email with instructions for registering the license. Note: if you do not see this email communication, you may want to confirm that it was not blocked by your spam filter."

But i had check both my mailbox and my junk mail, i did not receive any further email regarding the on the instructions for reistering the license. The below attachment is the screenshot i took from my jack system and my mailbox. I had register myself on the 9th Aug 2014, and from my mailbox, i did not receive a license email from your side ever since that day.

If if is possible, is there a chance to obtain the license email again from your side again cause i am required for school assignment purposes?

Thanks and regards

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Hi @Loured